Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Maumee Bay

Last Friday my friend Casey invited us to go to the Maumee Bay beach with her family.  She has twin girls about nine months younger than Logan that I see quite a bit at school events and such, but it's not that often that we are able to get all of the kids together.  We also had a few other school friends there for a total of ten kids and seven adults.  I had only been to the park a few times before, and never to swim.  The boys loved it, and I thought it was great to get a chance to spend some time with friends and do something different.  We swam and played in the sand for a while, had a picnic lunch, and headed home for naps.  I didn't take too many pictures because I was afraid of dropping my phone in the water, but you can see some others on Casey's blog.


Here are our attempts to get all seven kids looking at the camera at one time.  I couldn't choose just one!  (Notice my friend Kelly's husband Kris in the background holding up their youngest, Jayce)




I think this was the best one I got, except for my darn finger in the corner!

Love Brody's face in this one (center)!


Really, Mom?  Another picture?

Jayce is the happiest baby ever!



All Stella wanted was a snack!






2 comments:

Kelly Lynn said...

Cutest kids...EVER! You got some great shots!

Casey Rethman said...

I love that you got the picture of Stella pouting on the towel! Haha!