Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Promise

I am making a promise to myself, my boys, and anyone else who is reading this (both of you) that I'm going to be more diligent about keeping up with blogging.  I'm not a scrapbooker, I'm not good about baby books, and I'm realizing that this is, no doubt, the best way to document what's going on with my boys' childhoods.  I don't want to forget, and I most certainly don't want them to.  So here it is, in writing.  I promise!

(I am setting a goal right now for at least one weekly post.  If you're reading and you notice I'm slacking, let me know!  Comments keep me going!)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Oh..this is good!! I have been thinking EXACTLY the SAME thing! Maybe we will have to keep each other in check ;) (which means I should probably start writing instead of reading yours!)

Casey Rethman said...

I'm reading them so keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad to hear this (from you AND Susie!) and can't wait to keep reading.