Thursday, June 24, 2010

Progress

Ok, so it's not much, but I've been working a little each day during nap time and after Logan goes to bed.  I don't think I've ever clicked "cut" and "paste" so many times in my life, but here's the update on the summer goals list:


1.  Decorate and transition Logan to his big boy bedroom.  Prepare the nursery for the new baby, who has yet to be named (maybe this should be a goal, too?).
2.  Organize all of my photos on the computer by date and holiday.  Upload pictures to Shutterfly and videos to YouTube.
3.  De-clutter the entire house (we did this last year when we put our house on the market, but we have managed to accumulate just as much new clutter as what we packed away last April).
4.  Clean out my closet and make some space for Todd's clothes so Todd can clean out his closet and we can give Logan some space in his new closet.


I'm feeling good :)

No comments: