Monday, February 21, 2011

Coming Soon

Brayden will be 6 months old on Saturday, and we've got some exciting milestones to share (as well as a few pictures).  Stay tuned.

I'm feeling a complete blog re-vamp in the near future.  I'm bored with everything about my blog right now, right down to the "Carolina Girl" name and web address.  I just don't feel like that defines who I am anymore.  This blog is about my family and I'm looking to showcase that a little more.  I'm just waiting for the creative juices to flow.

PS - I fear that no one reads my blog anymore since I've been so lazy about updating it recently.  If you're still out there reading, I greatly appreciate it.  And let me know you're still reading - I could use the encouragement!


3 comments:

Susie said...

I still read! (even though like you, I have not updated in SOOO long!) I really do need to do it again, b/c I do love writing and sharing our life's story :) plus, it will be great to read down the road!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too! Looking forward to the updates and revamp! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there, friend! How's that revamp coming? Miss you!